Check Availability & Offers
SHOP ONLINE NOW
Get free, unlimited access to over half a million WiFi hotspots in places you shop, dine and travel.
Sign up for a 30-minute free trial:
2. In your device's WiFi settings, select "SpectrumWiFi"
3. Open your browser.
4. Follow the instructions to start your free trial.
The Spectrum WiFi network uses secure sign-in and authentication protocols.
To download the secure profile:
1. On your device, open the My Spectrum mobile app. If you don’t have it already, download it from the App store or Google Play.
2. Sign in with your Spectrum username and password.
3. Select Account.
4. Select Install WiFi Profile. Follow the prompts to finish installation. You may be asked to sign in with your Spectrum credentials again.
iOS and macOS users can also download the profile from https://wifiprofile.spectrum.net.
Once you install the profile, your device will automatically connect to our more secure hotspots whenever you’re in range.
1. Select "SpectrumWiFi" from available wireless networks.
2. Open your browser and sign in using your username and password. If you're not a qualified customer, select the "free WiFi trial" link to request a Free Trial.
3. Accept the Terms of Service to connect.
For additional support visit https://www.Spectrum.net/forgot/
1. Enable the WiFi feature on your mobile device.
2. Select SpectrumWiFi from the list of available networks.
3. Open a web browser (e.g. Chrome, Safari) to access the internet, then select Guest on the Sign In screen, then select "Next" under "Free Trial" and follow the prompts.
For unlimited access to Spectrum WiFi visit www.Spectrum.com to become a customer.
1. Select “CableWiFi" from the list of available networks.
2. Open your browser.
3. Select Spectrum as your Internet service provider.
4. Sign in with your Spectrum username and password.
5. Accept the Terms of Service to connect.
For additional support visit http://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/spectrum-wifi/